My Experience & Qualification

Hello, Welcome to my Profile.
Myself  Md. Enayet Ullah. I come from a small town called Barguna in Bangladesh. I spend my childhood here. I complete my SSC Degree from Barguna Zilla School and then I complete my Diploma Degree in Computer Science from Barguna Polytechnique Institute. And now I complete my Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Bangladesh University.
Below I share my qualification and Experience :

Educational Qualification:

  • S.S.C in Business Studies since 2008
  • Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science since 2012
  • B. Sc. in Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering since 2018
Training :
  • Completed 6 months with Computer Networking & Broadcasting Course From
  • FK Polytechnic Institute.
  • Completed Oracle SQL / PL-SQL Developer Course from IBCS-PRIMAX Software (Bangladesh) Ltd.

Job Experience:

  • Jr. IT Officer- (January 03, 2013 to September-2016)
    Pioneer Group (Al-Islam Textile Ltd)
    Company Location: 9 Karnapara, Ulail, Saver, Dhaka-1340, Bangladesh
  • IT Officer – (October-2016 To August-2017)
    Aleya Group
    Company Location: 244, Singair Road, Hemayetpur, Saver, Dhaka-1340, Bangladesh
  • IT Officer – (September-2017 To Till Now)
    Bangladesh University of Business and Technology (BUBT)
    Company Location: Rupnagar R/A, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
Computer literacy :
  • Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office.
  • Diagnose, troubleshoot and solve problems for desktop computers, notebooks, LAN, E-mail, Internet, Printer etc.
  • Software, Hardware, Network maintenance & Troubleshooting.
  • LAN Configuration.
  • Manage networking device (Router, Switch, Wi-Fi, etc.).
  • Windows Server Management.
  • Antivirus Security.
  • Proficient in the use of Google Docs.
  • Research & Data Entry.
  • Printer, Scanner Configure.
  • E-mail Account Configure. (e.g.: Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.)

I am willing to learn any kind of work Because I believe that any kind of job can be learned and teach if there are proper training and instruction. I’m a very hard and fast worker. I’m reliable, detail oriented, Team Played and self-motivated.

Experience In Other Field :

Now I am expert in Data Entry, Virtual Assistant and Admin Support Job. I know the value of time and money. I am very hard working and always deliver work on time. I believe in commitment, sincerity, reliability & long-term relationship with an ambition to deliver the best service at a reasonable cost. I am committed to timeline, quality and client satisfaction. I can achieve a high level of quality work.
I am handy in providing services like :
> Converting paper files into digital records
> Combining documents into a spreadsheet
> Data Entry (Any Type)
> Microsoft Excel (Any Work)
> Microsoft Word (Any Work)
> Plain Text to HTML Conversation
> Forms, Excel, Word Document Making
> PowerPoint
> Document Covert (Word, Excel, PDF)
> Online Document Making (Word, Excel & Forms)
> Copy Paste (Any Type)
> PDF to Word or Word to PDF
> PDF to Excel or Excel to PDF
> Online research
> Image to Word or Excel
> PDF Conversion
> PDF Fillable Form
> Data Collection
> Manually Typing tasks
> Data Collection from Image, PDF, Scan document or Website to MS Excel
> E-commerce Products Listing
I hereby declare that the above statements are correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
(:  .....Thanks For Reading …..  :)
Md. Enayet Ullah


Pages